This livery hall is also one of the oldest and just perfect for an intimate Christmas celebration. Guests will receive a very warm welcome in this delightful Pre-Georgian town house in the heart of the City of London, passing from the discreet entrance to the fascinating and unique Museum for a private drinks reception before they indulge in a most sumptuous meal. The beautiful Dining Room and adjoining bar area, ideal for relaxing after dinner, lend themselves perfectly to an intimate lunch or dinner.
Cooper’s Hall is discreetly tucked away on Devonshire Square, Coopers’ Hall is a delightful Pre-Georgian Town House in the heart of the City of London. The venue has a history of wooden cask making since its origins in the 13th century, Coopers’ Hall is rich with warmth and character. Refurbished but beautifully preserved, this venue provides the perfect location for exclusive Christmas lunches, dinners and receptions. Though hidden away on a peaceful square, Coopers’ Hall is located just moments away from Liverpool Street Station.
Coopers Hall has 3 beautiful event spaces, suitable for intimate groups of guests for meetings or private dinners.
- Dining Room- The magnificent Dining Room is exquisitely decorated in period style and is the perfect location for exclusive lunches, dinners, meetings, conferences and receptions. The largest of the three spaces, it has the capacity to host conferences for up to 26 delegates on a U shape; 50 guests for a buffet reception, and 32 guests for a lunch or dinner.
- Court Room- The Court Room at Coopers Hall is an elegant space for boardroom and client meetings, offering space, elegance and a sense of refined grandeur – all highly conducive to productive discussions! The room is ideal for a boardroom style meeting for 20 delegates or up to 25 delegates for a theatre style presentation. The Court Room is also the ideal option should break out space be required. Please note catering cannot be served in the Court Room.
- Museum- The unique Museum reflects the origins of the Company, heralding back to 13th century cask-making, and the valuable artefacts on display create an interesting topic of conversation for all your guests – the perfect ice breaker! It’s a great choice for standing receptions or pre-dinner drinks for up to 40 guests.
Bespoke Christmas party packages available on request
- Oldest City Livery Hall
- Conference package available
- Museum venue
- London City location near Liverpool Street
- Christmas party packages available
- Maximum capacity of 50 guests
- Perfect for intimate events and private dining
- Private dining menus available