Place Aparthotel Venue Hire M1
Winners of ‘Serviced Apartments of the Year’ 2015′ for the 2nd year in a row at the Manchester Tourism Awards, The Place Aparthotel is the transformation of a Grade II listed former cotton warehouse. The historic importance of its strategic location next to canal and rail links continue today with guests enjoying easy access from Piccadilly Station, which is just around the corner, as well as easy road access and on-site parking.
The building’s industrial past shines thorough in the architecture, which blends old and new – the modern apartments featuring exposed brick walls, arched warehouse windows and high barrel ceilings.
With two dedicated function areas as well as a range of spaces for break-out sessions and bespoke occasions, The Place Aparthotel is well suited to hosting events big and small. The venue is also well-practised and its Event Coordinators specialise in working with you to create your event or conference, from concept to delivery to follow-up.
Event spaces include;
- Pennine– Swathed in natural daylight and a blank canvas in terms of different uses, the high ceilings of the Pennine give a great sense of space. The large ground floor room with private bar particularly lends itself to networking events, drinks receptions and evening functions.The room has a private bar and access to private WCs.The exposed red brickwork feature photos of the building’s former life as a cotton warehouse and the room itself includes features dating back to when the building was known as ‘The London Warehouse’, such as the loading hatch where cotton would be lowered into waiting canal boats, which actually passed through this very room!
- Bistro- A true multi-purpose venue, this is a really adaptable space especially suited to larger theatre-style events and drinks receptions. The private bar, split-levels and private entrance from street-level make the Bistro a self-contained venue with its own character.
- Heritage- Comprising the Manchester, Piccadilly and London meeting rooms, you can choose between the rooms or hire as a suite, which we can configure to suit your requirements Located on the first floor, which overlooks the imposing central atrium, the rooms are ideal for smaller meetings or as syndicate rooms.
The venue talk a lot about how spacious The Place is, but the fact that we are housed in a 19th century former industrial warehouse demonstrates why it can offer unique settings for private and corporate events alike. With high arched ceilings, original iron girders and exposed brickwork, this is a setting unlike any other in Manchester.
All meeting rooms are complimented by first-rate AV services and an excellent breakout space in the hotel’s impressive atrium.
Conference Packages 2016
As a standard day delegate package the following are included:
• Room hire
• Unlimited tea and coffee
• Bottled water
• Pads and pens
• Flipcharts and whiteboards
• Daylight-ready projector and screen
• Stationery box
• Free parking for all delegates and organisers on day delegate or 24hr rates (parking must be pre-booked)
In addition, delegates can enjoy:
- A finger buffet
- £30 DDR (day delegate rate) per person
- £100 24hr rate per person based on delegates sharing a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment
- £120 24hr rate per person based on delegates staying in a one bedroom apartment
In addition to the standard facilities, delegates can enjoy:
- A selection of pastries
- Hearty hot buffet choices
- £40 DDR per person
- £115 24hr rate per person based on delegates sharing a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment
- £135 24hr rate per person based on delegates staying in a one bedroom apartment
In addition to the standard facilities, delegates benefit from:
- A selection of pastries
- Fruit juice of choice
- A two course hot and cold buffet
- Use of a laptop
- £50 DDR per person
- £130 24hr rate per person based on delegates sharing a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment
- £150 24hr rate per person based on delegates staying in a one bedroom apartment
- Central Manchester location
- Grade II listed building
- Fist rate AV services
- Day delegate packages available
- Just 100 metres from Piccadilly Station
- Secure underground parking available free with the day delegate rate
- A choice of 5 rooms and a range of break-out spaces
- Event Coordinator assigned to your meeting
- A variety of food and drink options