Rum Warehouse and Titanic Hotel Venue Hire L3
Millions of bricks, thousands of panes of glass and hundreds of steel girders go to make up what was once part of the life blood of the thriving Port of Liverpool – the warehouses. Rum and tobacco imported from exotic locations were stored here in great brick buildings, the size the world had never seen before. The docks at the mouth of the Mersey River, including Stanley Dock, pioneered modern dock technology, transport and port management. Meanwhile Liverpool hummed with emigrants from all over Europe preparing to depart for a life in the New World. It quickly became the Second City of the Empire and trading through its docks and canals was at the core of this success.
Titanic Hotel, Stanley Dock, Liverpool is all about the restoration of one of the city’s most historic and iconic buildings. Set within a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the 153-bedroom hotel and adjoining conference and events space, the Rum Warehouse, has been the catalyst for change in the north of the city. Whilst retaining the original brick and iron features of the warehouse, the open plan design is complimented by eclectic furniture and ﬂoor-to-ceiling windows, making best use of the building’s huge spaces. The theatre-style restaurant, Stanley’s Bar and Grill is a place you want to meet for business and to relax. Sip coffee or a cocktail at the Rum Bar overlooking the waters of Stanley Dock or, when the sun is shining, enjoy alfresco dining on the colonnade terrace.
For an indulgent escape, amid the red brick arches and beautiful cool stone ﬂoors, lies the warm waters of the Spa. Tranquil yet atmospheric, the Spa features a Roman-bath style pool, aqua thermal experiences, relaxation area and a fully equipped gym. Titanic Hotel is an experience less ordinary.
The venue can cater for a large variety of bespoke events, including;
- Exhibitions –The Rum Warehouse is one of the most prominent Conference and Exhibition spaces in the city.The ground floor can accommodate 1000 people theatre style or an exhibition of 800 sq.m. Floor to ceiling glazing and stunning views of Stanley Dock combined with a range of breakout spaces on the upper level make this the ideal way to display your business. The Rum Warehouse gives you space,natural lighting,a highly professional team and the best facilities available to successfully create what you envision
- Meetings and conferences- meetings and conferences at the Rum Warehouse are about three things – flexibility, state of the art facilities and never losing sight of the bigger picture. We have the flexibility to create exactly the space you need and we have facilities and equipment to make this a highly efficient and effective exercise for your company. The venue;s meeting and conference spaces boast natural light and are highly adaptable; the Rum Warehouse offers plentiful car and coach parking with ease of access; a professional conference, exhibition and events team will work with you throughout; dedicated AV equipment and in-house technicians as well as 100mb high speed internet access will ensure a smooth and productive event. Our catering, accommodation and leisure facilities will ensure that the bigger picture is complete for you and your team.
- Dinner and Dances- Occasions happen only once and they are unique. You will only retire from that job once, you will only celebrate 25 years of marriage to that person once and you will only be 80 years of age once. No occasion is ordinary at the Rum Warehouse and no two are the same. Tell us your vision and let us make it a reality. The room transformed, the atmosphere, the menu designed especially for you and the thousand details that will make it really special are what we love to do. From an intimate dinner to a gala ball, yours is the only occasion that matters to us.
- Banqueting – Ah a banquet, it sounds so medieval! Thankfully at Titanic Hotel we have progressed beyond casks of beer, comely maidens and bearded men tearing through a leg of lamb with their teeth.Instead we will create a magical event for you and your guests with menus of sumptuous food served to perfection in a room transformed to your tastes. Bring your charity fundraiser, your club’s prize-giving or your Christmas party to us and allow our professional team make it truly memorable.
Please get in touch for your bespoke 2016 packages!
- Air-conditioned exhibition and meeting rooms
- Dedicated AV equipment and technicians available on request
- Onsite secure car parking
- Exhibition space of 800 sq.m
- Three multi-use and divisible rooms on the mezzanine floor
- Outside terraces
- Floor to ceiling glazing
- 100mb broadband
- Spacious accommodation
- Catering facilities
- Full length breakout lounges