Roehampton Venues SW15
Elm Grove Conference Centre
Situated on Roehampton Lane in the heart of University of Roehampton SW15 Elm Grove Conference Centre is a brand new conference centre opened at the end of 2016 designed by MJP Architects, easily accessible from central London, with links to Barnes train station, Hammersmith tube line and 5 minutes off the A3, Elm Grove offers event planners two floors of event space. The main Oak suite holding up to 140 in a theatre style layout can then be configured into three separate meeting spaces with state of the art soundproof walls. On this level are also two boardrooms holding up to 10 delegates each with adjacent breakout spaces for catering or one to one meetings. Every meeting room is fully fitted with floor to ceiling windows, air conditioning and high spec AV.
Travelling up to the top floor The Lime Tree Suite with its stunning roof top terrace boasts skyline views of central London and can be used for further meetings, exhibition space or dining as casual or as formal as you wish. With 30 en-suite guest bedrooms we are also able to accommodate any guest speakers, organisers or delegates on site.
This beautiful Grade II listed Georgian Villa retains many original features and within the property we have the pleasure of offering three stunning rooms to host your event.
- The Adam Roomwith its high ceilings and impressive chandelier is sure to impress guests and is perfect for board meetings, networking and receptions.
- The Portrait Roomas seen in Strictly Come Dancing is our largest room with its stunning floor to ceiling windows, grand fireplace and wooden floor it can accommodate up to 200 guests for a standing reception or 150 for a sit down dinner.
- The Terrace Roomis situated at the back of the house and had views overlooking pretty rose gardens, wisteria walk and Froebel Lake. The terrace room leading out onto terrace and grounds is perfect for evening dancing, receptions, away days and networking events.
Contact us today for our fantastic bespoke packages
- The Oak Suite State of the art conferencing suite seating up to 140 guests theatre style and offers event planners the option to divide into three separate rooms. With magnetic walls and large plasma screens for presentations the equipment is controlled from keypad touch systems giving the speaker the flexibility to relay all presentations through the suite or just on certain screens. An inbuilt sound system with microphones is also included.
- Tulip & Maple boardroomsseating up to ten guests can be used for private meetings or additional breakout spaces.
- Lime Tree Suiteis on the top floor of Elm Grove this versatile space gives clients the option to host lunches, dinner or even exhibitions. The suite leads out onto our copper roofed terrace with views across the iconic London skyline. This spectacular space will give your guests plenty to talk about.
- Elm Grove guest bedroomsare en-suite with small double bed, tea coffee making facilities, hair dryer, television, iron and ironing board and complimentary wi fi.