Mercure Maidstone Venue Hire ME17
This large events and meetings venue in the heart of the “Garden of England” next to Leeds Castle and while right in the heart of the beautiful Kent countryside, the hotel has easy access to transport links. Ashford Eurostar terminal is an hour by train from Maidstone East Station (5 miles). The largest conference room in Kent can hold up to 600 delegates theater style and 435 banquet. The beautiful 26 acre estate has plenty of space for rural team-building pursuits.
The Mercure Maidstone Great Danes Hotel is just five miles from Maidstone East railway station. Bag bargains at Bluewater shopping centre, 23.5 miles away. Comfortable accommodation with flat-screen TV and complimentary standard WiFi. Upgrade to our privilege and superior rooms and enjoy complimentary premium higher speed WiFi, unlimited movies, a Nespresso coffee machine, robe and slippers and a newspaper. The marriage-licensed wooden gazebo provides a romantic setting for any ceremony.Packages
Mercure Maidstone Great Danes Hotel is one of the finest venues Kent has to offer, with packages to suit every budget and our very own in-house planner to help coordinate your special day. Set in 26 acres of beautiful countryside, with a helipad for stylish arrivals, a gazebo and winding staircase for superb photos and room for 600 guests it’s the perfect venue.
For conference facilities in Kent we’re hard to beat. Just one hour from London, minutes from the M20 with 500 free parking spaces and surrounded by beautiful countryside, our reputation as the leading conference centre in Kent is well earned. The hotel offers a choice of conference and meeting rooms for up to 600 delegates, including the largest conference room in Kent and over 600m2 of exhibition space.
Included in your package:
• Free high speed Wi-Fi for all delegates
• A welcome from your dedicated meeting host
• Coffee and speciality teas throughout the day
• Enhanced refreshment breaks including: arrival tea, coffee and fruit smoothie ‘shot’, freshly baked cookies with tea
or coffee served with flapjack or cake and fruit smoothie energy ‘shot’ in the afternoon
• Sweetie and nut station in the room to boost your delegates’ concentration
• Fresh, varied and healthy lunch options with a 2 course working, finger or conference buffet lunch in the restaurant
• LCD Projector and screen with user guide and onsite support available
• Summary ‘one bill’ account covering all charges – with no hidden costs
• Tea and coffee with Danish pastries
• Breakfast sliders – a selection of mini bacon, sausage or egg rolls
• Cinema break – including ice cream, popcorn and soft drinks cinema style – a real WOW for your team!
• Speciality orange or apple breaks – themed innovation to the afternoon break experience
Graduation Parties & Ceremonies
The end of University and College life is a big moment for anyone. That’s why you want the occasion to be as memorable as possible. Friends, family and fellow students all make such days great fun and something to be remembered forever.
We can help with every aspect of planning and coordinating a graduation party or ceremony, so that everyone is sure to have an incredible time.
Celebrate Prom Night in style!
Celebrate the end of exams, the end of school and the end of an era with our great Prom Packages. We’ll help you make sure the party goes off in style, with up to 250 Prom Kings and Queens. Let us take the strain of planning, so that the guests can get down to the serious business of partying.