Marriott Regents Park Venue Hire NW3
Conveniently located close to Swiss Cottage Underground station, the 4 star London Marriott Hotel Regents Park offers competitive rates and spacious facilities, combined with a close proximity to the city centre. Plus, discover Meetings Imagined, Marriott’s new meetings concept, for more impactful and inspired events.
London Marriott Hotel Regents Park highlights:
• 8 meeting rooms totalling 517 square metres of event space
• The Adelaide Suite seats up to 300 people
• The Adelaide foyer accommodates up to 10 exhibition stands or a welcome reception and bar
• Exclusive access to our banqueting suite for large events
• Six first-floor meeting rooms with natural daylight are ideal for up to 16 delegates
• Located near Swiss Cottage Underground station on the Jubilee line
• Hotel facilities include 304 spacious guest rooms, a leisure club and a large car park
Just north of Regent’s Park, the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park is ideally located with easy access to London’s major motorways and benefits from a large on-site car park outside of the congestion charging zone. Just a five minute walk away, Swiss Cottage Underground station on the Jubilee line offers direct access to Wembley, Bond Street, Westminster, Waterloo, Canary Wharf and more. In addition, Camden Town, Primrose Hill and ZSL London Zoo in Regent’s Park are all just a short walk or bus ride away.Packages
London Marriott Hotel Regents Park offers everything you need to experience England’s capital city in style. Ideally situated in North West London, just steps from Regent’s Park and within walking distance of Swiss Cottage Underground station, our hotel effortlessly blends style, substance and award-winning service. Relax after a long day of meetings or exploring the city in our spacious, recently refurbished rooms and suites with pillowtop beds and high-speed Wi-Fi; some of our rooms also offer private balconies. Stop by and enjoy delicious Italian dining at our on-site Carluccio’s Restaurant, or keep up with your workout routine while in North West London in our fitness centre, pool and sauna. Our renovated event spaces are well suited to all business and social occasions, and our experienced event planners will help manage every detail. Best of all, our hotel location enables you to discover the many sights of London, from Camden Market and ZSL London Zoo to Primrose Hill and Baker Street.