Level 39 Conferences and Events
With incredible views of London through floor to ceiling windows, Level 39 offers a unique Christmas party venue for seated lunches and dinners for up to 220 guests and 250 for standing receptions.
Located in One Canada Square, Level39 is situated in the heart of Canary Wharf providing easy access to the City of London. Whether you are planning an event, training session, meeting or conference, our facilities and service team will cater to your every need. We also offer an extensive selection of AV equipment and catering packages to support and enhance your event.
Level 39 has 6 excellent event spaces suitable for a variety of Christmas parties:
- Club Lounge 39-ClubLounge39 is a unique members’ club which is available to hire for events. ClubLounge39 is ideal to use during the day of your event VIP’s and executives. It’s the ideal place for business meetings or for pure relaxation whilst admiring the stunning views of London beyond the floor to ceiling windows. ClubLounge39 can also be used for the evening too. Why not join the Club members up until 1800hrs every evening for a well-deserved beverage after the busy event day or until 2100hrs on a Thursday, whilst watching the beautiful sun set on another day. Alternatively, if you wanted hire out ClubLounge39’s facilities exclusively for the evening the space can accommodate guest capacities for up to 70 people.
- Space 39-Space39 is Level39’s leading event venue which occupies the stunning West views of London’s skyline. With its own built in audio visual package that can accommodate a wide range of requirements Space39 can facilitate your every event planning need. As the area is so flexible with un-interrupted views, it can be turned around into any set-up whether it be conference, banquet or reception style. Level39 also offers a separate refreshment breakout area within the Technology Tunnel* plus its very own Green Room with soft furnishings and a TV link into Space39 so your speakers know what to expect before taking to the stage. (*Please note that the Technology Tunnel is also an access area so is not exclusive to the client) The offer to hire separate Sandbox rooms to compliment Space39 for additional meeting facilities is also an option. Space39 AV equipment includes; 2 x 2.68m x 1.51m video walls using 60inch display units with a brightness of 1500cd/m2 and an image bezel of 6.5mm
- Lab 39- Lab39 is, arguably, Level39’s most inspirational Sandbox. Equipped with colourful workstations and interactive tv screen. Lab39’s north wall is adorned with a graffiti of a famous technology industry figure. Lab39 has a fixed board room style table that can seat up to 20 guests however the flexibility of the room can accommodate up to 40 guests seated. This space is perfect for small Christmas parties.
- Eastminster- EastMinster is named in honour of friends in Westminster, as it’s designed to encourage our-of-the-box policy thinking. Sandbox 2 is one of our most flexible spaces and can be arranged in a range of seating configurations to work with your event requirements. This space is perfect for meetings, small Christmas parties.
- Futurecities- The name FutureCities is a homage to what Canary Wharf has already achieved in the smart cities spaces, and a testament to what we continue to aim to achieve going forward. Sandbox 3 is a flexible space offering a range of seating configurations and event set ups. Perfect for smaller corporate Christmas functions.
- Futureminster- FutureMinster is Level39’s largest Sandbox space which is created when FutureCities and EasMinster sandboxes are combined together by a divider wall opening. This creating one of Level39’s larger event spaces with a flexible set ups to meet your event requirements. Perfect for corporate Christmas functions
Level 39 Conferences and Events
Contact us today for our fantastic DDR rates