Much like the city itself, history meets a modern vibe at Hilton Nottingham, a contemporary hotel, set in a stunning Victorian building. Located in the city center, all the top attractions are within easy reach, including fantastic shopping and cultural sites such as Nottingham Castle. While you’re here, enjoy a full list of amenities, including a LivingWell Health Club, a diner-inspired restaurant, and inviting guest rooms.
This Nottingham hotel is a beautiful Victorian building situated in the heart of the city centre, with contemporary décor and furnishings throughout the interior. Hilton Nottingham is the perfect venue for business or pleasure. Whether holding a meeting, a corporate conference or a grand celebration, the venue’s wide range of facilities and versatile spaces will ensure a truly memorable event in an unbeatable location.
The Wembley Suite accommodates up to 200 delegates for that special event or conference. A large space for a dance-floor, a dedicated Event Coordinator, and high-quality equipment can be arranged, while a fully-equipped Business centre and high speed wireless internet in all areas are also available.
- Hilton Nottingham love parties – the smiles, laughter and celebration, and what better reason to party than a charity event, special occasion or an end of year school prom or graduation? At Hilton Nottingham make yours truly memorable. Got a theme in mind? The venue will work with you to create the perfect event and support you every step of the way to ensure it is a smooth process from start to finish.
- They love weddings – the music, dancing and celebrating. So whether your plans are big or small, the venue will do everything theycan to make sure your special day is perfect. With unrivalled expertise in planning weddings, flexible catering options and highly experienced staff on hand to cater for your every need, you can relax and enjoy the biggest day of your life (after all, it’s the little details that make your big day).
- Nicholson’s Bar and Diner – this is a contemporary restaurant and cocktail bar situated right in the heart of the cosmopolitan city of Nottingham. Combining a unique balance of informal chic with upscale elegance, Nicholson’s has established itself as a key player in the Nottingham nightlife and dining scene.The spaces unique style takes sophistication to a new level. Vibrant colours and sleek décor contribute to the overall eclectic style that has become Nicholson’s trademark. Rainbow stripes, coloured glass and contemporary lighting create a shimmering ambience that lets you kick back and relax in style & glamour. Enjoy a unique dining experience in the spacious diner style booths or even hire out exclusively! Nicholson’s & the Terrace @ Nic’s is available for private hire for up to 100 guests seated and 140 for a casual party.
Conference Packages 2016
At Hilton Hotels and Resorts, the hotels have the facilities and services ideally suited for your groups and offer simple, bundled pricing.
Meeting Package includes:
- Meeting room
- Basic meeting WiFi
- Flip chart & markers
- All day nonalcoholic beverage service
- Per person pricing
Need more options? Choose from the following:
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner options
- Healthy and fun break options to enhance energy levels
- LCD Projector and screen or monitor
To begin planning your next meeting, call the Crazy Cow Team, share what’s important to make your meeting a success and we’ll get right back to you with a quote.
Book a Booth Package
£20 per person for a booth in Nicholson’s Bar and Diner, includes:
- 2 drinks per person
- ‘Behind the bar’ cocktgail making demonstrating
- Food for sharing
- Three air-conditioned meetings rooms for up to 200 delegates
- Set in the heart of the city centre
- Excellent road, rail, bus and air links a perfect choice for guests travelling from outside of the city
- Bespoke packages and catering for your perfect event
- Nicholson’s Cocktail Bar and Restaurant
- Bespoke event packages available