Clissold House Venue Hire N16
This eighteenth century mansion house offers expertly restored architecture, beautiful interiors and a stunning outdoor terrace. The 18th century building is set in the serene surroundings of one of London’s best loved traditional parks, yet only a stone’s throw away from the hustle and bustle of the city. An elegant pastel palette and wooden floors give this space an air of distinction and sophistication. In addition to a selection of elegant rooms, Grade II listed Clissold House offers an outdoor terrace and showpiece grand spiral staircase.
Recently refurbished, this space is a stunning setting for a range of events. The large ornate windows flood the space with natural light and offer guests exceptional views across the park. Original features such as marble fireplaces and the iconic spiral staircase ensure a breathtaking experience.The house offers two main rooms on the first floor with outdoor terrace. Event spaces include:
- Drawing Room – With its light pastel coloured walls, floor to ceiling windows and delicate wooden flooring, the largest room in Clissold House is ideal for intimate gatherings. Originally the drawing room of the Crawshaw family in the 19th century, the space has been newly refurbished and restored with original features intact. Here your guests can relax as if they were in your own country estate period home.
- Dining Room – The light and airy Dining Room is the second largest room, with a similar layout and feel to the Drawing room. Like the Drawing Room, it offers light pastel coloured walls, floor to ceiling windows and delicate wooden flooring.
- Church Room– The Church room is a blank canvas space, ideal for corporate branding and well suited to company conferences or workshops. With a neutral carpet and pastel walls, it is a fresh and invigorating space, great for getting ideas flowing.
- New River Room – The New River Room overlooks a beautiful short stretch of water which was once part of the New River. This river ran from 20 miles outside of London to Roseberry Avenue, supplying drinking water to the capital. The room is well suited to meetings and smaller conferences and particularly beautiful for summer lunches, as the large ornate windows flood the space with natural light.
- Dressing Room– The 20m² Dressing Room is a lovely choice for small drinks receptions or intimate celebrations. It offers a secluded and exclusive space for you and your guests.
Conference & Events Packages – Bespoke packages available on request
- 18th century mansion house
- 5 flexible event spaces
- North London location
- Excellent transport links
- Grade II listed building
- Outside terrace space
- Bespoke event packages available