Conference Venues With A Twist Across The UK
Conference and team building days do not have to be boring! Here are some of the amazing and unique venues across the UK that will give your conference a kick start:
Booking Tips for Conferences
1. Check the venue has enough accommodation if you have to travel
2. Check your transport links! Making sure people can get there is essential
3. Book in advance – many conference venues get booked up to a year in advance
4. Check the AV! If this fails on the day your event is sure to be a flop
5. As always, make life easy for yourself and get Crazy Cow to do it all for you for no extra charge
Conference Capacity 200
Team building days
Conference Capacity 100
Conference capacity 150
East Sussex National Hotel
The East Sussex National Resort is set in over 1100 acres of picturesque Sussex countryside, offering a contemporary conference and meeting centre with the latest high tech equipment.
The resort overlooks 2 championship golf courses which is perfect if you’re clients are looking for an added challenge after their meeting. If it’s just relaxation, then the Horsted Health Club and Spa is ideal offering excellent leisure facilities and a wide range of treatments from ESPA.
Please see our latest e-shot below with our latest January – April 2016 offer